Features & Benefits of the Veterinary Monitor:
1. 6 Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-TEMP, PR/HR.
2. 12.1"high resolution color TFT LCD display.
3. Real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
4. Indication of Incorrect manipulation and malfunction analysis.
5. Patient info input management function
6. Multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase.
7. Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information easy to
8. Capture dynamic waveforms.
9. Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF
10. UP to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable
11. Unique accessory management cabinet.
12. Options ETCO2 and 2-IBP.
Brief Description of the VET monitor:
12.1-inch TFT LCD
Standard Configuration: ECG,SPO2,NIBP,TEMP,PR/HR
Optional Functions:Etco2,IBP,2IBP,Printer,Wried and wireless
Central station systems
Satandard Configuration of the Veterinary Patient Monitor:
Main frame,Adult Blood Pressure Cuff with NIBP Tube,
6 pin 5-Lead ECG Wire,ECG Disposable Electrode(20),
SpO2 Finger Sensor ,Temp Skin Probe,Operation Manual,
Quality Warranty,Ground Cable