BIO BM5 is economic digital handheld otoscope which used to examine
ear and nose.
It can record digital photographs and videos by AV/USB output.
BM5 is mainly used in hospital, Clinic and medical departments for
doctors and nurses to examine ear. Also applicable for home use and
1. Super easy to operate. Focus and brightness are adjustable
automatically, no need to manual adjustment.
2. A finger touch for taking photo or playing review, zoom in-out
of 8 times, left/right movement.
3. With a built-in USB connection port, photos can be uploaded to
computers at any time.
4. With a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, ensure 4~5hrs’
5. Special optical design allows a larger field of view (up to 40
degrees) to let doctors see what they want by eliminating the
“searching” time by hooking the camera inner the ear.
6. 2.8“ TFT color LCD with ultra-high resolution of 2560*1920.
7. Mobility of data storage; with a Micro SD Card still image
(JPEG) and video (AVI) can be transferred to any computer.
8. Lens made of highest-grade miniature camera with 100,000 pixels
9. Date and time displays on screen to record what you see in real
10. External LCD is optional which can be connected to otoscope to
display larger images in real time.
|Intended use||Digital photograph for ear canal|
|Focus range||20~60 mm|
|Resolution||Full HD True 2560*1920|
|Light source||Natural white LED|
|White balance||Auto color calibration|
|LCD Display||2.8” full color LCD|
|File format||JPEG (still picture), AVI (Video)|
|Interface||Mini USB, AV output|
|Memory||Micro SD card|
|Power||Li-ion rechargeable battery|
|Charge||100V~240V AC 50/60Hz DC IN +5V 1A|
|Working time||4-5 hours for continuous working|
|Charging time||At least 2 hours|