Features of ARI-30A2/A2T (“T” stand for talking) Wrist Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor:
1. Intelligent automatic measurement of systolic, diastolic and
pulse with time and date. Arrhythmia reminds.
2. Store up 60 measurement results seperately in two different
buttons with time and date.
3. WHO blood pressure classification display.
4. Time/Date information display.
5. Measuring unit convert between Kpa/mmHg.
6. Large LCD screen and easy to read.
7. Button with light, One-button operation, Measure Error display.
8. Auto power off after 1 min from last key operation.
9. Human voice reporting. (T type)
Measurement method: Oscillometric system
Measuring range: Pressure 30~280 mmHg, Pulse 40~199 p/min
Measuring accuracy: Pressure≤±3 mmHg, Pulse≤5%
Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries
- See more at: http://www.ultrasoundscanner8.com/ari30a2a2t-wrist-electronic-blood-pressure-monitor-p-230.html